Add a Medicare Supplement quote engine to your website for Free! We'll even create the website for you for Free! There are No Catches! - Go to www.naaip.org
Loyal American Insurance is a Mobile, Alabama based Medicare Supplemental Insurance Company which was founded in 1955. It is a major branch of The Great American Supplemental Benefits (GASB). For nearly 50 years, The Great American Supplemental Benefits have pursued in supplying supplemental life and health insurance products to various people in the United States. Loyal American Medicare Supplement Insurance is a primary illustration of such commitment and well-timed delivery..
Loyal American Insurance and Great American Supplemental Benefits are both currently active members of the Great American Financial Resources Inc. affiliated companies. Loyal American Insurance Company is licensed to endorse Medicare Supplement Insurance products in all states except the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and New York.
Why Loyal American Insurance?
Products Provided by Loyal American Insurance:
The above mentioned products are provided by accredited, qualified and professional insurance agents. Loyal American Insurance Company is unrivalled when it comes to quality control and quality assurance. This company certainly knows how to keep its customers happy.
Loyal American’s Medicare Supplement Insurance:
Individuals who own Medicare plans get only 80% of the insurance coverage for the physician’s visit. This implies that they have to bear the remaining 20% by themselves. Any physician, who acknowledges Medicare, also admits Supplemental Medicare Insurance which in turn shuts down the need of referrals. Moreover, Loyal American Supplemental Medicare Insurance Plans are lifetime renewable.
What does Loyal American’s Supplemental insurance Offer you?
Often a severe medical problem will not allow you to work for a certain time period. Certain Loyal American Medicare Supplement Policies can provide Medicare Coverage for your expenses during the time you are jobless.
SLoyal American Supplemental Insurance Policy offers an additional layer of protection along with other existing insurance plans that you presently own. Some of the Loyal American Medicare Supplement policies likewise offer Medicare benefit in the form of money. This money could be utilized in paying non-medical expenses such as:
Medicare Supplement Insurance Polices available at Loyal American comprise of:
Benefits of Owning Loyal American Supplement Insurance:
Remember! Traditional health insurance plans cannot cover your medical expenses as much as the Loyal American Medicare Supplemental Insurance plans can. So, don’t think twice and purchase your Medicare Supplement Policy from Loyal American now.
av 820 160 01022012
Aetna | American Continental | American National | Blue Cross Blue Shield | Conseco